Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Beggening, Part 1

        My life started as any normal wolf pup should: I came into the world in a small, dark den. Weeks later I opened my eyes to see my kind mother. Of course I had thee obnoxious brothers who liked to pick on the runt, me. A few weeks later I was the biggest of all of them and got pay back. At five weeks of age, I was separated from my pack (it's a little fuzzy because I was so young). Suddenly I was wondering the forest around my home not knowing where I was or where I was going. Before I knew what was going on, a sharp thing stabbed me in my small thigh. I woke up in a totally different world. The sent of fear was everywhere. Wolves, from all sorts of different packs were lounging around, looking bored. The worst part of all, were the ugly, hairless, starring faces gazing at me behind an almost invisible wall. More later.

- howl on

No comments:

Post a Comment